We’ve kept the rules simple and (we hope) clear:
- Pitch us is open to local food and drink producers in East Anglia (Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire);
- Your entry must be made using this form (click to download it, complete it, save as pdf and email it to us by 29 April).
- Judging criteria
- Priority will be given to small operations producing or using mainly local materials;
- We are trying to help companies that couldn’t otherwise afford to commission a film;
- Winners will demonstrate their enthusiasm for what they are doing;
- Winners will be prepared to participate fully in the production process, including the interview and making locations available.
- Production media
We will select any additional media (such as music) from our own sources to ensure that it is legal to use and affordable – but we will be open to your taste and opinion.
On all materials remains with Outhouse Filmworks but winners will be granted a lifetime licence to use the finished film.
- The judges decision
May well be subjective, but is definitely final.
There is no alternative, cash or otherwise.
- Closing date
For your pitch to reach us is 29 April 2016.
We’re really looking forward to hearing about you and your products.