Here’s how it works:
The “Pitch Us” competition is now complete for this year.
This isn’t a cut down “lite” version of a production. It’s just as though the winners had commissioned us.
We visited the winners to find out more about what they do and get a feel for what’s important about their products and working methods. We also did a recce of their location so we could plan at least some of the shots.
- We created a draft “treatment” for each winner, outlining the key messages and how we proposed to put them across in the film
- We spent a day or so on-site with each, shooting a pain-free interview in which they found themselves telling their story, outlining their processes and showing off their products
- Some productions entailed further shooting to properly illustrate the story
- We shoot their operations in action, showing their process and products to best advantage
- We edited the film, buffed and polished it and send it for approval and use.
Now that the production work is all done, we’re helping to promote the films to lovers of good, locally produced food through websites, food bloggers and other channels.